Sunday, December 2, 2012

One of Those Days

Ever have one of those days where you wonder why in the world God chose you to be a mother? I do. Lately all the time. You know those days when you are yelling so loud that you just know that anyone who passes by your house is hearing you and muttering, "That must be what Hell is like."
Yep. That's me! And if you have no idea what I'm talking about you either don't have children or you need to get off my blog. Tonight after the kids went to bed I was taking a bath trying to relax and it hit me. Vitamin D!
Let me explain. I was on antidepressants for about 7 years and they didn't help me much. I kept telling the doctors and they would either up my dosage or change brands. Finally a genius tested my vitamin D levels. They were extremely low. He put me on majorly high doses and voila! Problem solved. Naturally I can't be on high doses all the time, so I have to watch for my symptoms to show their ugly head and start taking higher doses for a while till my levels are back to normal.
Anyway. Vitamin D! I haven't been able to keep down my prenatal vitamins at all so it makes perfect sense that I'd be low again. Oh. Thank. Heavens. I was beginning to think I was possessed and expected my head to spin around in circles at any moment!
 
On a side note, Abby told my sister today, "You need to get married now so you can get pregnant."
 


2 comments:

  1. "And if you have no idea what I'm talking about you either don't have children or you need to get off my blog."

    ROFL!!!!

    Amy, you crack me up. I know how you feel though... And people with 1 or 2 kids, they're like "Kids are so hard!", and I'm sitting there thinking "you have NO idea...." lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks Michelle!! Glad you liked it!! :D

    ReplyDelete