Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Raising Criminals... It's What I Do.

EVERYTHING her teacher sends home, Abby feels the need to forge my signature and sign off everything herself. I think we have a criminal in the making...
 
So our family was having dinner and Roger and I were talking about the latest results on the election and Kole says, "I don't like Obama." I asked, "Why?" Kole replied, "Cause he eats babies." I am not so sure about that, but... I could be wrong...
For the record, I did correct Kole and tell him Obama doesn't eat babies.
 
Does anyone know if it's illegal to restrain your children with duct tape??
(It's a joke! Ha. Ha.)
 
I. JUST. CHANGED. THIS. SHIRT... JUST CHANGED IT!!! Can you kids not allow my clothes to stay clean for 5 minutes!? That's all I ask! I have spaghetti sauce on my recently clean shirt and... ew. Is that a booger on my pants?? (sigh) I guess I'm changing again... No wonder I do so much laundry.
 
Speaking of laundry. I just finished it all yesterday and had the kids put their own away like usual. Well, apparently with it ALL done at one time the excess just didn't fit into Kole's drawer. I later found all that hard laundress work gone to waste with most of his clean clothes scattered around their bedroom.
 
I also found gum stuck to their bedroom floor. Stupid Halloween candy. They snuck it off the top of the fridge.
 
I also found them in their room today with the permanent markers, and their mattresses pulled off their beds, drawing on the board that goes under the mattress, and oh yes, some lines on the wall... And their bodies and faces. They got to use the magic erasers. THIS is why I can't clean my house! I do one room and this happens in another!
 
At dinner Roger was talking about his drive home and Abby butts in, "hey guess what! My class isn't allowed to fart in school!" I explained that's because it's not polite and Abby replies, "well I fart on the playground outside." (sigh) what a dainty daughter I have.
 
Just walked into the room to find Roger and the kids singing to the tune of 'Mary Had a Little Lamb'... Their lyrics went, "mommy had some crazy kids. Crazy kids. Crazy kids. Mommy had some crazy kids. And they drove her nuts.
 
Things Ammon broke today: A few toys, the plug thing in the sink, some panels off of the fireplace, the computer (well messed it up anyway), and last but not least, a fluorescent light bulb (Believe it or not none of those things are a first... That little devil can get to anything, even the ceiling!)

And to finish the post... A video a friend sent me because it had my "name written all over it". Haha! Some people know me too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment