Thursday, October 25, 2012

Choking Ammon!

"Abby you're choking Ammon!!!!!" 
That's what I awoke to Kole screaming this morning. I raced to the living room to find Abby pulling on Ammon's upper body, Kole pulling on his lower body, and Ammon stuck in the tug of war crying. I quickly saved him, and the sibling wars haven't stopped since.

On a side note, Abby has already started learning to forge my name on her school papers.
Such an advanced child.
Although, something tells me her teacher wouldn't fall for it...


I was laying on the couch for a rest and Abby comes over to me, hangs over my face while she's gagging and says, "I'm going to throw up!". Really? Over my face? You're so kind.

I was getting some housework done and thought Abby and Kole were playing with their toys in their room. Turns out they got every single board game/card game we own and spread them around their room. I told them they have one hour to get it all cleaned up or I'm taking away every toy they own. Kole's now in the room talking about how he doesn't love me cause I'm a mean mommy. Sigh. Such a hard life to be a kid.

Ammon refused to nap. I wish I could!

Abby asked, "Am I going to be a giant when I grow up?". I told her that since I'm only 5' and Roger is 5' 9" she didn't have a very good chance at being a giant. She was glad about that.

Things Ammon climbed on today: Desk (fell off and got his leg stuck in between two metal bars), Kitchen Table (Threw salt shaker on the floor. I'm now seriously impressed with our glass salt shaker for not breaking when it hit the tile!), Toilet (fell off).

Ammon drank Kole's mouthwash. I already know what's a dangerous amount of fluoride for him to intake, thanks to his ridiculous addiction to toothpaste (and poison control), so I know he'll be fine and I need to have him drink milk.

My alarm on my phone went off, I heard Roger say, "Kole take that to mommy." Next thing I knew I had a phone thrown at my side.

Just got hit by a flying Frisbee. Apparently, no matter how many times we have the 'do not throw things in the house' talk, it doesn't make a difference.

Chance, (our dog) has an odd craving for crayons. I'll let Roger scoop the rainbow off the back lawn.

Abby is spending some time in her room for an attitude adjustment. She is screaming like I remember screaming when I was a TEENAGER. Isn't she too young for this?! For the love! Heaven help me!


1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to know that I'm not the only one whose children make her scratch her head, and bang it on the wall at the same time... Lol

    ReplyDelete