Friday, October 26, 2012

The Hulk

A note to my husband:
Dear Roger, I love you, but, when will you learn that no matter how high you turn up the heat, it will NOT heat the house if you keep covering up the vents! Signed; Your loving and always right wife, Amy

Ammon used a plastic bowl to go bowling for dogs. Our dogs thoroughly enjoyed the game, I'm sure.

Kole just came into the room snoring. I look over at him and he is pretending to sleep walk.

Heard Ammon crying in a frustrated way. I came into the kitchen to find him sitting on the table and ripping open the buttons on his PJ's like the Hulk or something.

Roger: "I wonder why I'm so tired all the time."
Me: "It's probably cause you don't spend enough time with your wife... Or you're pregnant."
Roger: "Must be that. I'm most definitely pregnant."

I sneezed and said, "I think I just peed myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment