Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mice

So I went downstairs to our storage to find all the things I have written down to put on here. I started looking then heard a sound... It was a scratching sound.... The landlords left this house we are renting in nasty condition and it was infested with mice when we moved in. I thought the mice were all dead, but the scratching noise made me panic.
Once I found out the noise was coming from a baby car seat we have I realized I would have to take the seat off the base to find the mouse. I brought the camera and the dogs down with me in hopes that if they saw it they might kill it for me (the dogs, not the camera. The camera was strictly for your viewing pleasure). Not that I'm scared of mice or have anything against them, but I do have an issue with a disease infested rodent eating our baby car seat and nasty-ing everything up and then jumping out at me.
I was shaking and went to take the car seat off. I did and jumped back in one quick motion. Nothing came out. I looked closer and saw... A stink bug! Seriously?! All that over a stupid little stink bug that got itself stuck in the car seat base. I was very relieved, but it totally ruined the video I was making for you all. Guess me publicly humiliating myself will have to wait for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment