Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I. Hate. Mondays.

This is by far the weirdest Monday I've ever had. 
This morning at 2:40am we heard a knock at our door. Roger went and answered it. It was some guys here to repossess our landlord's things. Roger told them that we are just renting and the people they were looking for live in Oregon so they left. Apparently the repossessing guys come in the middle of the night... Did you know that? I didn't. We've never dealt with them before since we do this weird thing called not buying things you don't have the money for and paying your bills. We're insane, right?

Then the day pretty much went by normally... And by normally I mean normal for our family...

Then the kids were playing with the dogs in their bedroom and all of the sudden Abby runs out to tell me the dogs got out. How, you ask? Oh the kids opened their window which is above a roof ledge and the dogs jumped right out onto it and off the ledge onto the ground! So I spent the next 10 or so minutes out grabbing them and bringing them home. Lately, I really want to beat my dogs. But, I was glad we had them in the middle of the night last night as Roger was at the door and I was sitting in our bedroom ready to 'sic' them on whoever was at the door since it was taking Roger a long time and I was growing a little concerned that someone had a gun to his head!

No comments:

Post a Comment