Saturday, October 27, 2012

Welcome to my Nightmare

For those of you who haven't seen the TV show 'Super Why', it's a kid's show on PBS where 4 little kids (well, one is a pig) who live in "story book village" turn into "super readers" to help solve problems in their village by reading books to find the solution to their problem. 
ANYWAY, today the kids were watching it and when the kids turn into super readers Abby said, "And do their parents know about this!?... That their kids are super heroes!?"
Then later Wyatt (the main kid) holds his phone up to the TV to show the picture on it. Abby then commented, "He shouldn't put his phone in our face..."

The kids and I were watching 'The Muppet Show' Halloween Special and it has this part on it... I suddenly realized how much his 'Welcome to my Nightmare' song fit my life and this blog in a really weird way...



Now I'm not saying having kids is a nightmare. It can be pretty darn close... But actually in all seriousness, my nightmares are WAY more morbid so I'll spare you.

Speaking of nightmares and weird dreams... I had a weird dream
 last night that I was staying at my parent's house and they had tigers in one of their bedrooms and then some guys were trying to steal my little sister's car out of their garage, so I walked into the garage, cocked my shotgun, and they left. The pansies.

Went shopping. A man asked our kids if they were groceries too and how much they cost. Roger replied, "Too much!"


No comments:

Post a Comment