Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Let me bring you up to date.


I was married at 16 years old and about 4 months pregnant. And so began my journey of motherhood. 

With our first daughter I had a few complications, and they tried to induce me a week before my due date. When I say tried, I mean they failed and sent me home without a baby. Did you know that could happen!? Me either. It should be illegal. A day after my due date I ended up going to be induced again, but ended up with an emergency c-section. Our beautiful daughter, Abby, was blessed with a witty tongue. We have no idea where she gets that from. 

Two years and about two weeks later, we had our son Kole. Kole was blessed with the brains of Albert Einstein and a wild personality to match it. He learned quickly to talk, climb, and jump off of things by the age of one. The small amount of 'normal' I may have been born with was then crushed to smithereens by motherly  insanity.

Two years and about a month and a half later, I decided "Hey I'm already insane, lets pop out another kid!" So I did. Ammon is now a year and a half old and has hit his terrible 2's early. 

And you guessed it. I've really lost it and am having a 4th child. Due in April. 

You are now up to speed. For the last 4 years I've been writing down short stories about our life and this is where you lucky-duckies get to read them! Congratulations, you've just entered my padded cell. I hope you stay a while and join me for a nice hot cup of crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment