Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

"Mommy... You make me sick." That's what Kole just told me. I'm assuming he's trying to blame me for his cold.

Abby likes to tell me how big my belly is getting. Good thing I have her around to keep my pride in check.

Ammon has learned to say "Uh-Oh!".
He's also been very busy teething. All. Night. Long.

Kole just ran into the room yelling, "I did a chore!" And he had! He went and cleaned up toys and dirty clothes without me even asking him! Want to know how I did it?? Too bad, that's my little secret... OK just kidding. I just started taking away toys if the kids didn't listen to me the first time I asked them to do something (like get ready for bed, etc.) And in order to earn back their toys they have to do a chore (such as pick up the living room or whatever else needs doing) and for every room/chore they clean/complete, they get ONE toy back. I've never had such GOOD cleaners!

Abby wanted to hand out the candy to the trick-or-treaters. By ALL means! Please do! There is nothing I enjoy more than going to the door every two minutes to give little greedy kids candy!

After the kids are all in bed, I go through their Halloween candy! I got me a nice little pile and set it next to me on the couch. I reached over to get some more and there sat Roger. Me: "What'd you do with my candy!?" Roger: I moved it over so I could sit by you." Me: "What makes you think I'd rather sit by you?!" Happy Halloween everybody! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment